This is a solid bitcoin ATM and is similar to the traditional bank ATMs.
- Cash dispensing cassette with a 1,700 note capacity
- 2,200 note cash acceptance magazine (MEI SCN83XL)
- Dedicated barcode scanner
- EMV-enabled card reader
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Thermal Receipt Printer
- Fingerprint scanner
- Bulk note cash feeder to accept up to 46 notes at once
- 1-3 additional cash cassettes to hold more cash and/or dispense additional denominations (up to 6,800 notes can be held in the dispensing system, assuming 4 cassettes)
Obviously, the machine is a two-way, so it can be used for buying and selling bitcoins or other crypto currencies. This video shows how fast an optional cash acceptance Bulk Note Feeder may be. It has 46 note capacity load at once, but adds $2,000 to the cost. It works really fast.
Multi Cryptocurrencies Support
What differentiates this producer from many others is support for the largest number of cryptocurrencies. At the moment the following cryptocurrency operations can be conducted at this ATM:
The ATM software supports customization of the screen. So whenever you receive your Bitcoin ATM – you can parametrize it according to your branding. Below is an example of what the main home screen may look like:
The machine allows supplying liquidity through exchange or wallet. The backoffice or wallet. The backoffice supports integration with main Bitcoin exchanges. For withdrawal operations – instant withdrawals may be set up under particular threshold. The notification may be set up in case of hardware issues or low liquidity.
The software of the ATM is provided with lifetime free updates.
The two-way Genesis1 ATM with default configuration costs $14,500 including shipping (but excluding VAT or any other import duties). The close competitor Robocoin costs $15,000 in a minimum setup.